Sunday, December 30, 2007

Made Specially Bear.

Today I wanted to share my most recent creation, a blue baby bear. I am quite pleased with the way he turned out, especially since I was trying a new technique of stitching the nose before placing the eyes, and I tried a new ear placement position. He wound up with a charming baby face that I look forward to trying to duplicate in future bears.

Here are some photos of wee Bristol:

A little pigeoned-toed, as you can see, only adds to his cuteness!



So teensy! This is the smallest bear I've ever sewn, measuring in at 2 1/2 inches tall!

4 comments:

Deena Yang said...

I really love your bears. They are so cute!! :)

BTW, my English is Deena too. :)

Mary Drew said...

Deena, my sister Nancy used to make bears too. Here is a photo site that has pictures of all the bears she made: http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/83739558SDUhrv I have three of them at my house: Raspberry, Bernard Fudge, and Merton.

Nancy said...

Dear Deena,
Great Bears! I have never tried any that tiny. My smallest one is about 9 inches and my favorite size is about 12.
NC

Angelynne said...

i really love ur bears... how can i get one? i would like one like the birthday bear, but in pink. can u do that.. thanks for sharing this site wit me!